IPL Maha Sangram
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IPLMS Afterparty: Celebrities and Team Owners Galore!

Go down

IPLMS Afterparty: Celebrities and Team Owners Galore! Empty IPLMS Afterparty: Celebrities and Team Owners Galore!

Post  Abner Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:36 am

The IPL Mahasangram has gotten off to a roaring start, with the whole idea of managing one's own IPL Fantasy teams like the ones in real life, being unique and extremely attractive. The general response has been very positive; and this was signified by the after-party thrown by IPLMS Statistics Director, Sundeep Lewis, at the Hyatt Regency. Apart from the team owners, several celebrities landed up as well, with the DJ for the night being none other than David Guetta.

Vineet Vinodkumar, co-owner of Vinvikvam, expressed his fascination at the extreme competition in the league: "It's brilliant. Simply amazing. We could do with a few more points, but there are many games left, and I'm optimistic."

Siddharth Raghoowanshi, co-owner of Imperators, is simply overjoyed with the success of his team. "I'm glad the boys are performing on a consistent basis. They've repaid my faith, particularly Jacques! I'm planning to gift him my Infiniti at the end. I really owe him a lot!"

Billionaire owner of The Bonafides, Tarush Jain, was dancing away when we caught up with him. "Oh, this is too good. Jatania's done a fabulous job. Viru, Yusuf and Dhoni have been fantastic. In fact I just gifted Yusuf one of my 16-acre properties in Goa for his 37-ball 100. I'm also considering giving my team a kit next season. Pink, maybe? Metrosexual look!"

Smith Kachhy was sitting with Prashant Sharma, owners of Shaikhsmith XI and Juggernautize respectively. Both seemed to be a lot more serious than the rest, and when you look at the table, it's easy to figure out why. "Abbe, oye... it's been a little difficult for us. But I have hope," said Kacchy. Prashant was even more downbeat: "I don't know where we go from here."

There were a host of celebrities and cricketers present too, including Shah Rukh Khan, Sourav Ganguly and as mentioned above, David Guetta.

Guetta too was full of praises: "It's like nothing I've ever seen before. Nothing can compare to this neighbourhood game. I'm trying to find the words to describe this... The WTC performance on the 9th April is just a side thing; this is what I've really come here for!"

The Badshah was cheery: "Fantastic idea by the 3, Jatania, Saha and Lewis. I'm planning to sell off KKR and buy a team from here. Anyway my team's pretty useless in the IPL!"

It was very evident that everyone was having a good time; the IPL Mahasangram has turned out to be a huge success, and companies are clamouring to sponsor the next MSs. With the offers coming in trillions of US Dollars, it seems there will be very little time before the IPLMS Board overtakes the BCCI as the richest cricketing body in the world.

Disclaimer: All the above is bullshit and yes, I was very bored.

Abner
Admin

https://iplmahasangram.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down